WELCOME TO OUR FLORIDA VILLA AT INDIAN CREEK
Our spacious, fully air conditioned luxury 3 bedroom villa is located in the sought after Indian Creek, Formosa Gardens community of Kissimmee, Orlando, which is undoubtedly one of the closest residential developments to Disney, (only 3 miles), with numerous facilities including shops, bars, restaurants, a golf course and a 24 hour supermarket only minutes away on US Hwy 192.
Our Florida villa on Indian creek is a "home from home" offering everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing
stay during your holiday, giving you the choice of a relaxing day by
your own personal pool and hot tub, or somewhere to come home and relax after a
busy day in the parks with the space and privacy that you require.
The villa has been tastefully furnished throughout and includes:
· Master Bedroom with King size bed, walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, cable TV, telephone, digital security safe and sliding doors to pool deck.
· Second bedroom with Queen size bed. cable TV and walk in wardrobe.
· Third bedroom with twin beds and children's toy box with a selection of toys and games.
· Free high speed broadband connection.
· Fully alarmed and monitored by ADT.
· Large open plan kitchen, dining room/ lounge.
· Cable TV, DVD/VCR with a collection of family movies and books. Playstation2 and a selection of games.
· Private telephone (free local and national calls).
· Large private screened pool (Gas heating optional) with poolside furniture, barbecue and inflatable pool toys.
· Large 5/6 person powerful hot tub.
· Child safety alarms on all doors and windows linked to pool area.
· All linen and towels and hairdryers provided.
· Washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
· Travel cot, high chair and stroller.
· Community play area, tennis and basketball courts and a putting green.
· 24 Hour English management company with free phone helpline anywhere in the USA.
Now accepting payment via credit card
|Back to top|
Indian creek villa website designed by Simon Pickford 2005
updated 26th April 2006